To meet my aloneness, I have to shut the doors of my world, where I live.
The windows of which, were once made of iron have now rusted and make noise.
But once they are shut I am at ease.
At ease with my own sorrows, and my own melancholy.
I see my aloneness sitting, bent with hands joined on the stares of my true address;
I meet him not with the cross in my hands,
Neither do I tell him tales of my loved ones, nor do I ask for questions unremembered.
I look at it and bow down
In silence
In my self pitied helplessness….
Run the race right
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the moment of seperation wid the one whom u love the most is very poignant,but shashank its lyf wic v need to celebrate!!!
ReplyDeleteu r very brave n kind...kind enough that u become frnd of mine....ur kindness is ur strengh....jus need to tak care of urs n my aunt....tc
i can understand your emotions........sumtimes you need to be alone to fight your own lonliness....you need to reflect and absorb....you need to fight and succumb.....you need to argue and listen.....you need to hold and let go.....you need to grasp and forget......its tough thogh...but once achieved....its a bliss....its a victory.....a really good feeling......
ReplyDeleteamzng
ReplyDelete